Grow your membership through creative implementation programmes, built on solid evidential research.
We rely on Mulberry’s dependability and sound creative solutions. Their grasp of the dynamics of our market is invaluable.
~ Tony Lewis, CAMRA
Welcome to Membership Marketing by Mulberry. We’re a leading UK creative agency with real understanding of the needs of membership organisations. Our extensive experience supporting some of the most progressive and largest membership organisations in the country, means we can help your organisation reach and even exceed its targets for growth, retention and development. We believe, creativity is key to connecting with your members.
Your key messages need to be communicated effectively. With our full membership marketing package we start by collaborating with Trueology – one of the UK’s top data research specialists within the membership sector.
Our successful 10 year relationship has resulted in highly effective campaigns for clients such as the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), the Caravan and Motorhome Club and the Royal College of Physicians.
Through combining membership data analysis, focus group research, member segmentation, strategy development, brand development and marketing strategy, we develop key messages, campaign concepts and design creative communications. By this process we put your brand on the path to high retention and recruitment, establishing a strong conversation between you and your existing, and future, members.
Want to know more? Mulberry and Trueology start working with each other by unravelling the all important ‘member’s journey’.
Our collaborative process includes:
1. Membership data analysis – distilling membership research to define member segments. This reveals key indicators for potential new recruitment.
2. Focus group research – from discussions with you and by extracting information from any existing member data, we create mood boards for your focus groups. This allows us to better understand the imagery, design, fonts and tone of voice that resonate with your target markets. This means that any subsequent campaign is created with a real understanding of what works for your audience and why.
3. Member segmentation – We segment your membership into different groups following the information from our data partner. We create infographics for your team, so you can see at a glance who your different member types are. You can then tailor your marketing to each segment – maximising your campaigns effectivity.
4. Strategy development – We work with you to ensure that you get the information you need to make your campaigns effective. Whether you need to undertake member research, review your current marketing material or website, create a targeted member-get-member programme, or dispel negative misconceptions about your organisation. Together we create a targeted recruitment campaign or whatever’s necessary to make your membership organisation thrive.
5. Brand Profile – We work with you to create a strong, consistent brand and tone for your organisation. We build brand recognition and give you the tools to ensure consistency of image and corporate message throughout the whole organisation.
So that’s how we kick off a juicy membership campaign. Of course, if you already have your research data to hand or a strong direction, no problem, we’re thrilled to join you wherever you are on your membership journey.
Perhaps you want to remind your members of all the great benefits your membership brings them? Or looking for a fresh new look to entice new members?
Acquisition or retention, Mulberry’s Membership Marketing is here to give your organisation a boost!
Experiencing a boost in our partnerships with Membership organisations, we're now even prouder to play an active role in this sector with MemberWise
As of 2019 we are a MemberWise Recognised Supplier. This is a formal recognition of our knowledge, experience and commitment to the membership and association sector. MemberWise is a professional network for association and membership professionals memberwise.org.uk
Visit our profile page, we’ll be posting updates and advice throughout our MemberWise journey.
Feel free to call Claire or Emma on 01279 416017 – we look forward to speaking with you!